JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

JoJo Jesus is a bit of an asshole, first he tells Johnny to kill himself and then just straight up does the virgin getting pregananant thing, just like his dad

a52

This is so fucking awful. I'm done. Having a rape scene is bad enough. It's worse when it's a fucking fourteen year old girl, who then gets pregnant.

What the actual fuck is this.

@bunnysenpaistoes That's a tough question for me, since although I would appreciate it if Lucy was a bit older, I think I think I've grown to appreciate the "big dick up my ass". Apologies for my peers responding to this chapter in the reply section, they're under the preconceived notion they can 'voice their commentary in their comments' the blathering fools.

All sarcasm aside, I can see your point, I myself have gotten somewhat used to Lucy's role in this, but that doesn't mean it still doesn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth from her being put in such emotionally threatening situations, especially for someone portrayed that age. I see the value in them now, an extension of the bizarre-ness found in JoJo already, although not one that must be taken lightly and not in excess, something I'm sure Araki is well aware of, seen by his subverting the cliche of the aged tycoon and his extremelyyoung wife. Nonetheless, the taboos of our civilization are ingrained in its peoples, and perhaps one should remind themselves of the link between reality and entertainment, and recognize how thinking there's such a hard barrier between them is foolish.

That being said, I'm OK w/ such topics when handled with care, Araki has a few hot takes sometimes, but they're usually for the sake of the story, so they don't take away from the manga itself, mostly. I trust him, and given how strange the adventures he crafts now really do get bizarre, I think it's the point. Hopefully I'm not getting mired or bogged down in the details.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, Magenta Magenta and Kars share the same fate. Does that mean Johnny and Jonathan share the same fate too?

Everything about Lucy is so tragic. She is pursuing the corpse for the most selfless reason out of everyone, since it's all for Stephen, but she still has to endure maybe the worst role in all of this. Unlike Mary from the bible, she has no choice in whats happening to her. Progressively, she had been losing control of whats happening to her. Just as Mary's role has been turned to something more cruel and sad, I feel like the power of the Holy 'Jesus Christ' Corpse has too. Instead of JC being used for the betterment of others, he's just become a tool for power. The portrayal of biblical references- dk if that's a good way to call them, but it also wouldn't feel right to call them biblical 'themes' because, well, this shit aint so holy-- they're always made to be much worse.

Seriously though, the first time I read this arc I felt SICK. Like everything that's happening to her is gross, but as sick as it all is, it's almost a small miracle that the corpse made her a 'bearer' in that moment, since she won't have to be assaulted by the FV any further.

When I saw her bulged stomach I nearly screamed.

The older target audience of this part is being made use of way more aaggressively than I anticipated

And here I was initially thinking Lucy's very young age is merely a small gag while actually its a basis for traumatizing the reader

Holy. Fuck. What did Lucy do to receive all those unfortunate shits? She's been through enough! Poor Lucy... Still, it's not like I will stop reading this because it's gotten more interesing!
Welp, MM received the same fate of Kars LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so now we have a Virgin Mary Lucy
But poor girl having to go through labour pains at 14,let's hope this at least stop Horny Valentine from well , raping her , but really we can't underestimate H.Valentine horniness, he may thinking of smt like I'll father JC!
And really the scene of Lucy is on the same level of disturbing as berserk in a different way, but please, let's hope withis how young her body is,she doesn't die from child birth (or maternal mortality?)

And Oh Kars, poor O'Kars, you stoned again on another world
╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ not gonna deny I'm gloating, this is probably the only joyous event in these grueling chapter

Users who are viewing this thread