JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 18 Ch. 69 - D4C Part 4

Is this just GER on crack and 10 times more broken? Oh, boy, Araki is really gonna screw with my brain this arc, isn't he?

Okay, I thought he can make himself and other things go through solid objects at will but this is a little bit more than that LMAO.

So back when Lucy stabbed him he... used a chair to push his alternate universe self into this world, effectively healing himself? is this really the insanity Araki wants me to believe? All right, im in.

That wackass name though... Still, what a cool ability! It's so confusing as hell but as I slowly savor and use my brain to its fullest and read slowly, guess I understand... a little bit of it. Now, I'm hella tired but fuck that! I'll finish this!

With that long ass and wacky name, that's why they call it D4C. I only know the name but don't have any idea the ability. It's not another time ability but still fucking cool though! It's even more confusing than the King Crimson 🤣

7e1fcc293f417135e37a31dceae93334.jpg

ok, so the same person of different time dimensions can live simultaneously? is that the power of D4C?
wryyyyy I thought made in heaven was confusing, but nothing compares to this one 😩

Users who are viewing this thread