JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - Break My Heart, Break Your Heart Part 1

"πŸ”πŸ”„πŸ”ƒπŸš«πŸ›‘βž•πŸ€ πŸ…πŸ‡πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ’€πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈβž•βž–β¬›β¬œπŸŒŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ" Yeah, ok Valentine.

Bruh... I really do be feeling for Funny Valentine... I really do be feeling he's telling the truth... But I don't even know 😳

Even if johnny were to accept the deal his friend gyro will never truly exist as he did before. Johnnys friend is dead and he wont ever get him back and thats just the sad reality of the situation. Like every other sterotypical movie where they try and bring someone back from a different dimension it wont ever be the same.

Dude if he undoes the spin and FV actually does what he says he'll do and achieves his goal this part will go from the bottom to the top of my favorite jojo parts. But if he undoes the spin and FV breaks his promise it will be cemented in last place forever even if the rest of the series is as shit as Nagatoro-San I swear on FV's dad's handkerchief.

FV is an emoji warrior, if i were u, don't trust an emoji warrior but it also feels like that he is telling the truth

Funny Valentine looks righteous and all until I remembered that he tried to rape a 14 year old girl :/

DON'T FALL FOR IT JOHNNY! Valentine is manipulating your feelings! He is a manipulator! He killed his allies with no second thought! He tried to r*pe Lucy JUST BECAUSE HE COULD! He is not rightious! He is an evil man! Manipulation is what he does!

I mean he kinda do be making some sense tho, but it would be much funnier if Johnny shot him in the head lol

bruh johnny is making me cry a lot on these past chapters, he's so helpless and broken.
and also valentine is my favorite villain now, idk if he's a villain or not anymore. like, most of the characters here(including johnny and gyro) are REALLY morally grey that valentine is just SLIGHTELY more evil than most of the characters. imo the only truly evil thing he has done is trying to rape lucy AFTER he knew that she's not his wife(when he tore he clothes).
valentine best villian, sbr best part, this chapter best chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread