JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - High Voltage Part 2

Aggregator gang
Johnny: Figures out the secret of The World in a few seconds.

Kakyoin: *Sad Kakyoin Noises*

I love how in stardust crusaders it was a whole deal about trying to figure out DIO's stand ability and then johnny just figures it out immediately

Am I the only who thought scary monsters isn't his stand because it was that women's stand he got the ability to turn dino by her its not his ability so I was waiting for us to reveal he has a different stand finally

I know Valentine was desperate but did he forget that Diego is not from America I mean he wouldn't care about his home country either but still

George Joestar only started feeling sorry for his son when he's about to win $60 million, still not a good guy

at this moment I regret thinking dio could change.

Johnny figured out in a few seconds when it took almost a whole season and 3 people dying in order to figure za warudo's stand ability.

his dad TwT finally TwT

wow it took the entirety of stardust crusaders to find out dios ability and johnny does it in less than 5 minutes

Fuck the dad, only reason he was there was because he wanted a piece of the 70 mil Johnny might win. How pathetic

Araki here to show us that a time stop is still one of the most broken stand abilities ever made.

Absolutely bull that Johnny immediately figured out Diego's time stop.

I'm still not completely comfortable with Johnny standing

Wow I did not expect Johnny's dad to finally come around. This is really gureeto daze and wholesome.

Looks like DIO is still a bastard.

I really hope hope George was sincere and not selfish like y'all are saying.

OMG I'M SO DUMB IN THE LAST CHAPTER DIEGO LITERALLY SAID HIS ABILITY WAS TO MANIPULATE TIME!!!! So Johnny really didn't just figure it out instantly. Now that's a lot better.

You guys in the comments are really getting under my skin. You were getting ready to believe Valentine but not Johnny's dad. If he wasn't sincere he wouldn't have ben crying. He even admitted he did wrong.

how come that everyone can figure out the world in seconds but kayoin had to die for it?

my theory is that
the dimension from where Dio with the "Za Warudo" stand, is the same dimension in where part 1, 2, and 3, 4, 5 were taken in
that would only make sense for him to obtain that stand
just like how in Stone Ocean they took place in the same dimension as the first couple of parts. Then suddenly it was a different dimension where they didn't have stands

Users who are viewing this thread