JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

Saturday October 10, 2020 9:23
It was a pleasure reading this I really enjoyed the characters especially gyro and Johnny, SBR will always be with me... This was truly a journey, I’d love to be with you guys again watching SBR animated so we can relive these moments. this was a great ending I feel like crying but I’m out in public. We will laugh and cry once again when this is animated... Nothing can top of how much I love SBR
Thank you everyone signing off.. leaving my mark here xxx Reyna

Well Dio dying (dying.... that's a weird word to spell) like that soured things for me but oh well.

Part ranking for (1. the best 7. the worst
1. Stone Ocean
2. Battle Tendency
3. Diamond is Unbreakable
4. Vento Aureo
5. Stardust Crusaders
6. Steel Ball Run
7. Phantom Blood

All in all I will admit this was the best written part, had the best art, the best written characters etc. but it just wasn't very enjoyable for me and I really didn't get attached to the characters at all. The only time I got moved to tears was when the Dad came back to redeem himself.

Just want it to be clear and say that even though I put Phantom Blood at the very end it still was one of the best manga/animes I have seen.

Sunday, October 10th, 2020; 5:33 AM

10/14/20

That was wow, one hell of a journey
I cried a bit in the different experiences and backstories this was a really enjoyable part :') totally part of my top 3

10/13/20 7:44 p.m.
Im writing this with tears going down my face those last couple of panels hit hard. This was worth the experience.

10/16/20
1. ventoaureo
2. battletendency
3. StardustCrusaders
4. SteelBallRun
5. diamondisunbreakable
6. Stoneocean
7. phantomblood

That was for me the best Jojo part after Stone Ocean. My tears won't stop and my heart is broken. That was truly amazing...😭

10/18/20
Sheesh what a ride! I understand now why people say this is their favorite part. Since I saw some other people doing it, I suppose I will too.
1. Stardust Crusaders
2. Steel Ball Run
3. Battle Tendency
4. Diamond is Unbreakable
5. Vento Aureo
6. Phantom Blood
7. Stone Ocean

Started around September 25 (coincidentally) and now finished today,
Monday, 19 October 2020, 2:51pm

Honestly before reading SBR I thought I wouldn't like it, because I don't really like anything with horses in it, but Damn this was one hell of a journey from start to finish. I got reaally attached to the characters, cried so many times, and now this last chapter got me so emotional thinking back to all the things that happened since the beginning. The story and the character writing was definitely one of the best out of all the other parts before this aswell, and it truly is one of those stories I'll never forget. I'm so happy I read this masterpiece ❤️😭

this was fun, and that last part almost made my cry, thank you araki for this great story

im going to read jojolion now

4th Reread done lessgo

JOJO was the first manga I read aside from Black Clover and as I read more manga I've kinda become disillusioned with the majority of Jojo, it doesn't seem as good or inventive or even bizzare as It was when I first watched it but god damn, Part 7 continues to be my favorite manga of all time, It and JJL are so good. part 8 is also in the top 5 with one piece and hunter x hunter, this definetly won't be my last reread.

20 OCT 2020

part ranking
1. SBR
2. JJL
3. VA
4. DIU
5. BC
6. SO
7. SC
8. PB

Manga/Anime Ranking
1. JOJO pt7: SBR
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. One Piece
4. JOJO pt8: JJL

this is so hard to make a ranking but since everyone else is doing it then ill do it too.
10/21/20
1. Steel Ball Run
2. Stardust Crusaders
3. Jojolion
4. Stone Ocean
5. Diamond Is Unbreakable
6. Vento Aureo
7. Battle Tendency
8. Phantom Blood

even if i out parts in last place, they still are all god tier

10/21/20
i really didnt wanna read SBR bc i thought a jojo part about a horse race would be boring af.. boy was i wrong.. now i fully understand why people call it their fav part. probably mine too, cus other than the beginning, i think everything else was always really interesting, the characters were amazing and johnny & gyro's dynamic was probably the best one there was yet, bc it really tore on your heartstrings to see johnny do the rest of the race by himself

10/21/20
im going to fucking cry. this is the best thing I have ever read now its over and everyone is DEAD. JSHFJFDJSUHIDJSIBVHVJDSIHUAIJWOPQ[OJ

10/23/20
I am now currently crying, this was such an emotional journey. I never thought a horse race would make me ugly cry... but it did. I am so glad I read SBR, amazing to say the least. Goodbye Gyro see ya’ll soon one day when I come back to re-read this.

Users who are viewing this thread