JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Terrorist from a Far Off Country Part 1

oyecomova is such a cool name. the song reference is groovy as well! character design though.. certainly interesting, i'll give them that.

I forgot how it always gives a whole explanation of what stands are in every part. Especially this one since it is in another universe.

Wait could killer queen turn living beings into bombs or just explode them with another nonliving thing as its bomb?

Wait I thought Ora was a Kujo thing. Now anyone can say ora? Guess this type of stuff doesn't apply in the alternate universes

@Purrence it makes sense for someone who is about to manifest their stand to also be able to see stands. Remember Trish who saw the stands on the train like 8 episodes before she manifested her own stand.

I just remembered that 'Oyecomova' sounds like something in Spanish: "Hey, how is it going".

If anyone didn't know originally Araki wrote Gyro to be the protag then this part's jojo before the switch to seinen where they share an equal amount of screentime.

Oyecomova is a refrence to a song by Santana
Go listen to it, it's a banger

Fed-Kun's army
every time lies get blown off in jojo, it always looks like pieces of cloths instead of their actual flesh and bones

Users who are viewing this thread