JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Terrorist from a Far Off Country Part 2

Horses spook at literally everything. There is no way they wouldn't be going mad during that scene

I know I shouldn't be surprised by now, but the use of the spider net to fuck him up was absolutely bonkers.
Like, just imagine Gyro saying "you dumb FUCK, you stupid fool, didn't you notice the spider's net ? Don't you understand you just ran into your own death by passing right by it ?"

Imagine having one of the most OP stands but you're too dumb to use it well. Sounds like a certain someone I know

Damn he could turn air and water into bombs! Not to mention having more than one bomb active at a time! He might low key be better than kira, or at least have a better stand.

@Dslothysloth I'll do you one better; Joseph was a spin user. Remember the clacker volleys?

I feel like the stands of the joestars are slowly getting more boring with every jojo

is it me or on page 4 jonnys head looks like it fell of also boot leg killer queen get out my face

Users who are viewing this thread