JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Intermission (Interlude Piece)

I actually understand Gyro's father here.

Being an executioner is NOT an easy job, it's a cold, brutal profession that literally involves ending the lives of other human beings, potentially on a daily basis, there also could be a possibility that Gregorio encountered many people similar to Marco, people he would have to kill, even if the sentencing was completely absurd and unfair.

I mean, just IMAGINE how it would feel if you had to execute someone who was similar to Marco, someone who kept on begging for their lives, and YOU had to be the one to end it, I would personally be emotionally destroyed for the rest of my life if I had to go through that once, and Gregorio had to possibly go through something like that MULTIPLE times.

If you think about, locking himself down and only showing emotion or sentimentality to his family is basically the best option Gregorio has.

@myloprime The kid was accused because the family he was working for was guilty of treason. Since he works with them every day, the judgment was that he likely would have overheard something, ergo being aware of the treason the whole time, making him legally just as guilty. At least, from what I gather from that first flashback a few chapters ago.

Dell'Ovo sounds like dont you think diavolo also king of the kingdom of naples i mean come on it's so obvious

Users who are viewing this thread