JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - The True Man's World Part 2

Okay so star platinum and za wardo can stop time, king crimson erases time,killer queen rewinds time for 1 hour (some kinda time loop), made in heaven can sped up time.

So this new introduced stand "Mandom" is kinda similar to kira's. I guess? Damn araki calm down

I'm liking the art style for this part a lot, I am listening to Big Iron through this chapter and it boosted the enjoyability greatly, sometimes it is nice to listen to the music references while reading.

Damn Araki really made this stand more complicated than was necessary.

For some reason i took a 4 day break in the middle of this chapter.

Damn that close up of Johnny. So detailed

First off, Diavolo and Kira's Stands had one HELL of a kid. Second of all, I love how everything seems the same but so...different, you know? The chapter reminded me of Joseph crying out for Caesar after he died, but it was a Zeppeli crying out for a Joestar instead...Damn, I'm hella glad I decided to keep going with this part because it is AWESOME so far.

There are so many time stands
Also 6 seconds and king crimson erases 5 seconds.
So it's just King and Killer mixed and less powerful.
Also what happened to the stand stats like in the last parts.

Sir, is Gyro being a good friend disgusting? Shame on you.

Out of all the time stands I like Killer Queen the best, mostly because it looks like a metal rock cat.

My boy Colonel Sanders Rewinds fucking time

cant wait to see this animated

Users who are viewing this thread