JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - The True Man's World Part 3

OK thats some bullshit
guy gets hit but managed to touch the watch
the gun would not fire a bullet so gently to turn the knob, IT WOULD DESTROY IT

@KumoRocks6 the bullet grazed the knob, it didn't directly hit it, plus even if it hit the knob, the knob would twist & break, but it still twisted so time will rewind and the knob will be fixed again because time rewinded.

So we're not gonna mention the fact that Ball Breaker or something close to it was seen at Page 19?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Wayward9 I agree I like 6 a lot more but 7 is also great every JoJo part is unique and wonderful in it's own way but 6 does get so much undeserved hate

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Hot Pants. RIP Hot Pants if you're really dead. By the way the chapter really was awesome and the character development was top tier!

Incredible. This has been a hell of a good western's duel. I wanted at least one kind of fight like that in that part, and I got it. And it was pretty much perfect. Damn this shit is gonna be mindblowing in anime.

K I just went back and looked at early chapters for the art style.... And I have to say the coloring really said STONKS!!

Users who are viewing this thread