JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored)

Dang bro... One of the reasons Gyro died was to save that kid then it essentially just says, " Yeah, the kid was freed, but not due to Gyro then the kid just died from a cold, so yeah F*ck you.".

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

After reading part 6.....If Araki knew he was going to write more parts he should of saved all the overpowered and crazy stands for the very last part. But if Araki wants to start a brand new timeline, that's up to him. Its Bizarre for a reason!!! He doesn't want you to know what comes next. But this is my review of Part 7. It's a great restart to it all, especially after reading something like 6. The stands had the best writing, some with actual story developments of their own. Plus the god damn Golden Ratio! How could you not like a western setting JoJo where they literally have Stand Offs! I couldn't put this part down once I picked it up. I finished it in a couple days ( I knew there was another part and I Needed to catch up). Also part 7 has thee best characters (in my opinion). The diversity in this part.... Soo many different types of characters(Plus some familiar ones). The villain's, good guys, and everyone in between. The personalities, stands, and lets not forget the most important part of the characters/personalities....Dialog .Dialog was astounding! I was instantly drawn to Gyro and Johnny's chemistry type thing they had. The surrounding personalities and dialog along their story. Araki knows how to make it funny, bizarre, or (somewhat) serious whenever he wants. One of my favorite manga series with a Banger of a part. Top part for me right now. I'm caught up in part 8 and love the SBR references it has. I thought I'd comeback after catching up and give my opinion on it.... Sorry

Dex-chan lover
only gonna read this for my queen gyro😈😈

Araki really outdid himself this time. Let's just hope the next part is as good.

11/10 Would DEFINITELY read again.

Soupire...
Cette partie est juste fantastique, je suis en transe rien cas l'idée que cette partie puisse un jour être adapté en animé car jojo c'est la vie.

Ouais.

Users who are viewing this thread