JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored)

Rina is the alternate Erina because she literally is just missing the E so she sounds Japanese. Dumbass. Johnny never even liked Lucy, so why would he marry her?

guys i'm not able to read anything !!!
wtf
Image #1 failed to load.
Tap to reload.

@ShinitaiKoroshitekure not that i agree with the guy you're replying to but you're not one to talk about being retarded. you obviously speed read the part because most of your complaints are solved by actually reading the part, and using a little bit of your brain too.

It could be interpreted either way. There’s equal evidence for both, so unless Araki comes out and says otherwise, I’m assuming they’re both alternate Erina and they’re own characters.

Steel Ball Run is truly a masterpiece of comic book storytelling. The characters are believable, all with reasoning behind their actions. They’re all complex yet fragile, with the art holding it all together. I highly recommend this part. It’s worth it.

It has become increasingly apparent to me that no matter how many times I reread this, I will never come to a point where I understand the appeal of Steel Ball Run. The characters and fights are all boring, the character arcs make no sense, and the final 30 ish chapters of the story make me want to stab my own eyes out. This is definitely one of the worst parts in JoJo, Stone Ocean is much better.

this part is such a drag. i tried rereading it but it takes 30 damn chapters to get interesting at all. this part being the fan favorite is why pucci wants to reset the universe

Users who are viewing this thread