JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to Morioh

this is only the first chapter and I already have so many questions, as expected

We're back in Morioh, you know what that means...

MORI-MORI-MORI-MORI
MORIOH-CHO RADIO~!

Huh... Morioh... Part 4 had -imo- next to [spoiler of part 7]Valentine[/spoiler] the best main villain, but also pacing issues. Lot's of unnecessary characters and arcs, truly a "show of stands", more than a story, which I personally found to be repetitive. Also, I wasn't a fan of Hirose, he embodies a lot of what I hate in fiction ([Small guy whose "real problem" is his self-confidence], [Ugly lazy "Nice Guy" that gets a girl falling uncontrollably in love with him], [Despite being mentally weak, gets an incredibly powerful ability], or in short - self-insert-thrash), so I hope he's not a returning character.

I'm very excited to see what this part will bring.

0.0 whaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa lol.

Yayyyy we back in morioh I wonder if the angelo rock is still there lol

the chick is cute.

This jojo resembles joskue n jotaro

Alrighty obvious this jojo has no memories. Cool this should be a interesting journey.

Alright no star birthmark In photo. So his star is part of his stand? Interesting.

This jojo is already OD

Did homie said thank goodness to the throw up in his hand? Da fak lol

This ending tho lmao my mans got double clackers

This may seem un relevant af but I just love how the dude on the second page(for the ppl who don’t know who it is yet don’t wanna give spoilers) has a ton of jojo references on his shirt. Aight imma head out now

Mori-mori-mori-mori
Mori-morioh cho radiooooooo.

Finally starting the last part of Jojo, after almost a year of Jojo. Can't believe I'm almost caught up.

Is it true? Is he the 4-balled man?

Ah Joshu Higashikata. One of the most hated characters in the fandom. Let's see why.

The most bizarre start of any Jojo part for sure. The only one that I'd say comes close is part 6 beginning. Maybe Part 3 when Jotaro shot himself.

Btw did I mention that part 4 is my favourite part? I'm quite hyped for part 8.

Users who are viewing this thread