JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - Walking Heart, Breaking Heart

For a second I legit thought it was this universe's Jolyne, and I was hyped as fuck. But caato works too idc

@Shananang lmao, hey! I'm happy that you're happy to notice!

Btw, sorry if there have been times that I may have insulted you... I get a bit stupidly angry at people here sometimes-

@Princess_Crystonia Insulted? i don't recall you ever saying anything offensive directed at me. I've seen you angry at people on here for reasons that i agree with you with, but i dont recall you saying anything insulting to me.

@Shananang Really? That's great! I really don't keep track of some of the people I said mean things to... So it's really good that I haven't offended you in any way

I think it's safe to assume that with Tamaki's Damo defeat, we are pretty much ending a cour of JoJolion? He was the boss of the Rock Humans after all. I wonder where the story is going next now that the Rock Humans group where defeated and Josuke knows who he is, totally.

And Caato huh? Norisuke's wife? She really don't look 52!

Users who are viewing this thread