JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 64 - Mother and Son

Poor Jobin, I like his mother even more now
Also the new character seems pretty epic

whole point of the bully's murder was that it's a complicated scenario. If you are cheering on the middle schooler being buried alive you got serious problems.
he was a terrible child but nobody deserves to die like that. Very good writing from araki on this chapter

ok so let me get this straight. (1) Joshu has been ugly since he was a child. (2) Everyone has worn the same clothes since they were children, and Norisuke has worn the same clothes since he was like in his late 30s or smth (3) Everyone also has the same type of hair style since they were a kid, too

So there's people saying the boy did deserve and and some saying the boy didn't deserve it but honestly I'm looking at things weirdly. Kids dont turn inti horrible POS like that unless there is something horrific in their lives going on. To do things like sexual assault at such a young age, threaten rape, and try to murder a child makes me feel like is the result of all kinds of abuse onto said child, but there is clearly unresolved psychological damage and PTSD to the child's development that's causing this. I wouldn't rlly feel that bad if he was an adult who was burried alive (while i do believe in rehabilitation, i wouldnt feel that bad), that child clearly needed to be sent to a psychward and had child support called for him several years ago.

I also have a problem with people being like "oh nobody deserves that" because it makes me feel like they're overlooking the awful shit he did and the cause they happen, and to overlook something like sexual assault and murder is also very bad.

Sorry I wrote a big comment for a manga chapter. Not getting my thoughts out erks me alot.

i get the point that guy who bullied jobin deserves to be punished but ending up buried alive is still not the right way, because he's still a kid but it doesn't mean that we're just letting what he'd done. there's a lot of ways to let him realize the wrong things he did and figure it out what's the reason behind this act. so, don't think killing someone in such a young age is right unless they're already an adult.

Dex-chan lover
yeah that kid was gonna be a "shitty adult" as Ryuji would've said

also the mom is good, good mom

Users who are viewing this thread