JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 70 - Urban Guerrilla and Doremifasolati Do Part 3

Well at this point it'll be a full year but I guess I'll wait a bit and then if nothing shows up I'll switch to monochrome.

I've been avoiding going monochrome, I might have to switch to it if this takes too long.

ive checked everyday for a month. im done. ill be back in a f-ing month i guess

Power Uploader
mfs acting like they're ain't the monochrome version, i just know the japanese colored version just recently released new volumes. so i'm pretty sure they are doing they're best to translate volume 18-19 that just came out.

Power Uploader
@seltor
LMAOOO hoes mad, getting all mad about someone else's comment. damn, mfs weebs really making us look bad. all because he didn't get his jojo colored. get a life bro, i bet you don't even know why getting upset over some dumb shit.

bro u are dumb as hell- its like your ablaze. and as i recall i ordered you to sit down like a dog

Power Uploader
Nah my guy, only real mfs stand. You gotta at least prove your worth for me to sit down.

no need to get all flustered on dogs it's like you like to hurt dogs man that's so mean

Power Uploader
@seltor i uhhh, don't know what that has to do with what we were arguing about, imma just leave it hoes mad and uuuhhh go read the monochrome jojolion if you can't wait for the colored chapters.

Lmao i 100% didn't expect ber to actually give him her number. I thought it was all an inside joke

look guys i-m sure their doing their best!! their must be some reason for the delay, they must really be putting a lot of work in!!! that-s how you sound, like a mentally retarded

Power Uploader
@seltor so you gonna be hoes mad about it? my bad that i'm their group chat and i know what's going on. but you going off at just because i'm letting yall know that no the project wasn't dropped. if you don't like it, just be a grown ass man and ignore it. mfs really praying on others downfall for now reason.

finally. this is a very late release, it's the least they could do for the fans and for me

Users who are viewing this thread