JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Josuke Goes to the Higashikata House

It might have been obvious for many people but I wanted that confirmation this is the same universe as Steel Ball Run. And I remember the old Higashitaka guy. It was the guy with two belly bottoms?

And what a colorful cast of characters. I like it. And yep Daiya, I also love Progressive Rock!

But... something here seems off... specially with Norisuke.

At first the higashikatas looked wholesome but now it's just looking a bit sinister

I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spent the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sound of
In and out the valley

The music dance and sing
They make the children really ring
I spent the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sound of
In and out the valley

In and around the lake
Mountains come out of the sky and they stand there
One mile over we'll be there and we'll see you
Ten true summers we'll be there and laughing too
Twenty four before my love you'll see
I'll be there with you

forget the roundabout reference, jobin's wife looks a lot like shinobu

also all of these people seem like stand users

im concerned for yasuho this is kinda creeping. me out jobin is probs gonna do something to josuke

Remember when Polnareff said in a past life "Jotaro" was a girl. That actuality meant Jotaro would be a girl in the future.

To the guy on YouTube that compared the absolute gentlemen Jonathan to this yee yee ass haircut Joshu
Dishonor on you,your family, AND YOUR COW

Man the pops look like billy ray cyrus as a jojo character. I like how they seem wholesome but now they hella shady lol.

The whole family looks like stand users.

I like that house keeper she got that jotarao vibe drip.

That nine year old reminds me of the invisible baby from part 4 with those shades on lol.

Of course jojo gonna go up stairs billy ray should of never mentioned it. It’s a bait to make jojo go up there anyway.

Hoodie daughter kinda remind me of the tree guardian girl from pt 7. Face looks similar a little. And hmp if her vision that bad I wouldn’t be that surprised she just attack herself with her stand *shrugs* trying to get jojo in trouble idk lol.

Since I ain’t comment this in last chapter...Kira looks like a Chad I dig the look but man if he already clapped and not gonna be the main villain in this then damn. Since he was a doctor or nurse whatever he was I hope the balls transfer is his comeback plan or something. They not just gonna make a cool charecter like that with high horse name of Kira be done out the story that easily but who knows. Might just see him in flashbacks.

Sorry for whoever reads my post I just have rambling thoughts when I type this shyt lol

Ah Joshu don’t hate on me cuz I’m beautiful Joshu maybe if you got rid of that old yee yee ass haircut you’d get some bitches on you dick oh and better yet maybe Yasuho’ll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin with that sailor she fuckin with. Joshuuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread