JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 27 Ch. 110 - Higashikata Fruit Parlor

Good lord man, my heart is paining. I mean... at the end, they couldn't even heal Holly, &.. its just bitter. Joseph arc was fire, Lucy comeback was the highlight of the ending arc.

So I'm here, done with parts 1-8 of JoJo's Bizzarre Adventures. So hard to believe.. that I only started watching JoJo just May 15th of this year.. Idk man. JoJoLands... will prolly take 7 years at the very least... idk if I'm even gonna live till then. Idek if I'm gonna be living till the next hour. But I sure am glad enough to have live to witnessed all the way from Phantom Blood till JoJoLion.

JoJos is so old, lol, like, can u believe, only JoJolion alone took a whole 83% of my entire school life to be written from start to end (I graduated this year btw lol), & I gobbled all of it in just about a week haha.

Goddman man, I'm so so so heartbroken 💔, it's 4 a.m in the morning & idek if I'm in the mood of sleeping anymore. Rrrgggh..:aquadrink:

;'(

:qq::qq::qq::angery::angery::angery:

& to end things...
Screenshot-20240716-211846-Tik-Tok.jpg

BRAVO ARAKI!!! BRAVOOO! YOU HAVE DONE IT ONCE AGAIN ARAKIII!!! YOU COOKED, AND YOU COOKED WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT 🔥🔥🗣🗣☝️☝️☝️☝️💯💯🐐🐐🐐🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Man this part was one hell of a ride, I look forward to arakis future works. I feel so hollow but so fulfilled lol.

Users who are viewing this thread