JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Lemon and the Tangerine

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

KILLER QUEEN! AAAAAHHHH! I knew it! No matter the universe, Kira always have Killer Queen! Aaaaah!

so ever since i started watching jjba jotaro has always been my favorite so i was heartbroken after part 6 and seeing that this maid lady is like the SBR universe equivalent of Jotaro, it makes me happy.

Woww what a chapter!

I seriously thought yas was about to get kidnapped or something but I’m guessing that’s her stand doing so it has some type of manipulation on people in way I guess?

Don’t understand the cop staring at her panel unless her stand was doing that lol.

Damn yas stand thick!

Uhhh those doctors and nurse was creeping me out why that one doc was so close up on the other one I damn near thought they was gonna fuse or kiss lol. And the nurse face kept changing was creepy lol.

Ohh wow holly she missing all that and parts of her brain!? Damn gotta be kiras doing

Damn niji dropping that hot 411 info! So jo bro and jo sis that’s very cool!

:eek: fussssssionn haaaaaaa!

*geeks out seeing this kira has a killer queen* hmm the powers of this one seems like a reduced version on original kiras killa queen final form but that’s still a tough kitty lol.

Damn that tangerine and lemon mix looked good as hell.

So I wonder since his body is half half that’s why he has a gap cause it’s a split? Hmmm niji neither said anything about his teeth but it could be two different sides of it.

So killa queen and soft and wet... hmm soft killa? Killa wet bla bla idk but now I see the KQ design in SAW now but that’s hella cool though!

So you're telling me that Killer Queen and Soft and Wet are... the same kind of stand!

Users who are viewing this thread