JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 18 Ch. 71 - Hair Clip of the Qing Dynasty

Finishing the colored version and reading this makes u realize the hard work the color team puts, like its missing out something so kudos to the coloring team👌🏻💯

Idk why but the way they spelled josuke is really annoying. Like “jousuke” doesn’t look right

In my teen years, I read tons of manga I had was black and white(mostly from Studio CLAMP, yes, that "Kakyoin Egg" CLAMP), I also read Part 4, 5 and 6 in that format, so this isn't much of a change to me.

Also, damn, Yasuho almost killed herself huh?

So colored readers, that explains the sudden increase in comments

Also The fuck's up with those birthday girls? Did Mako saved Yasuho by sending the goddamn army or something?

Damn bro sad back story mhm, but we don't have time to read about it. Let's go find that Rokakaka branch

Jeez, been reading black and white this whole time and saw how many comments this had... It's not that hard to do (reading in black and white) just stop complaining...

Poor yasuho :(( why is everyone talking abt colored vs monochrome instead..

Ya know, I think that Black a White Jojolion is kinda... better than than the coloured version. Just my opinion.

Man I really don’t want to think that that’s what schools are like in Japan because if it is that’s honestly horrible

Also nobody cares you just finished the coloured version lol you don’t gotta announce it

colored sucks. if you read colored jojo you arent reading jojo, b&w is the only correct version.
only official araki colored pages are good.

Users who are viewing this thread