JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 18 Ch. 72 - The Northern Higashikata Estate, the Orchard

I’m surprised jobin actually cares about tsurugi lmao

I saw some memes about tsurugi getting shot so...👀

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dirty Dog Done Dirt Cheap.

Man I don't like any of them that much but if anyone in the Higashikata family dies I riot under Araki's window.
Joshi and Tsurugi included.
Jobin will most likely die though so he's out.

man joshu really be one of them annoying niggas that you eventually grow to enjoy having around

i like how good of a dad jobin is but i was actually on the verge of tears when the dog freaking died and tsurugi got "injured" or died or smth idk

araki: hmm. i've gotten pretty far in this jojo part and i want to bring out some emotion from the reader. what's a good way to get some emotion from the reader?

hmmm. this is a tough one. I could have another sad scene with yasuho and her family. or i could have another scene from josuke's past. or i could just KILL DOG KILL DOG KILL DOG

Isn't the dog a rock animal? It should still be alive if it didn't crumble if that's the case.

Is this the first dog death in Jojolion? I’m kinda surprised it’s taken this long for it to happen

Users who are viewing this thread