JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 20 Ch. 79 - Doctor Woo and Awaking III Leaves Part 1

Woah! Didnt expect that.
what I like about the end. Is how pleasantly surprised I was when we saw Hato's stand. And to think I thought she was willingly doing all this, good to know that's not the case.

Double-page supporter
i've said it before but i'll say it again, paisley park is the coolest fucking stand oh my god

Dex-chan lover
Rock humans? In my vagina? It's more likely than you think.

That's a nice cover, everyone with their lover... wait a minute.

Yasuho performing brain surgery on herself through HER GODDAMN EYE
JESUS
SHE IS SO METAL

Man, what an awesome chapter.

Ok so the baby is dead.
She's going to give birth to a bunch of ash

??? But hey! At least she got a stand now........
So it's all good ???

Dex-chan lover
Dayum now things are getting dark, I guess Paisley Park has actual physical properties... IT'S EVEN MORE OP!!!
Tomoki's abilities to willingly turn into rocky grains explain his control over a lot of things and Yasuho will probably have the upper hand by teaming up with Mitsuba and using her knowledge about the Rock beings that was hinted at (finally bringing back that hairpin).
Also only now I realize some of the visual motifs between the users and their stands, like the obvious arrows from Mitsuba and her rad-looking stand and the fact that Yasuho has a map on her shoes. But if was pretty clear that Mitsuba would be a stand user, beacause of the whole Wall-Eyes bite-marks thing.
I imagine that through him the protagonist will finally get the idea of what the rock humans plan an who's behind it all.

Oh no... that doctor is fucking dead, you just don't kill(?) a woman's baby in manga and live to tell the tale R.I.P in Pieces.

Fed-Kun's army
If rock people are silicon-based lifeforms, do they eat silica gel?

Also, I wonder what colour Yasuho's panties are... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread