JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 20 Ch. 82 - Doctor Woo and Awaking III Leaves Part 4

I feel I should say this one more time. I want to make sure you understand.

There's an incalculable risk...nobody nose what parts get exchanged.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter...I guess the ex-boyfriend was just a red-herring. Though Josuke conveniently knowing how to defeat Wu immediately was WAAAAYYY too much of an asspull. He will always be the true hero of the story.
Yasuho dectective and noseless Mitsuba were top-tier. I guess now we have a connection between Kira and the Rock-humans which will most likely lead to an explanation on the Higashikata curse. And soon they’ll start chasing Jobin...even his wife wants to get him.

Great chapter; however I really hope Tooru shows up again soon so we can see what his deal is.

Edit: Wait, wasn't last chapter part 5 of this arc?

Dex-chan lover
"but a virus is a living thing after all"

hmmmm i think a great deal of the medicinal community would have a word with you mister araki

Dex-chan lover
Got your nose!

I liked the use of Paisley Park to check for fragments till in Mitsuba.

If one were to truly calculate the pros and cons of exchanging the life of her fetus for her nose I reckon there aren't many other body parts that could have been "the best result" of the equivalent exchange

Dex-chan lover
I believe this is the first time a character who can disassemble and reassemble himself states that he can enter someone's body through their urethra.

Double-page supporter
WHOA SHIT PLOT TWIST i really didnt see it coming that it was Holly who started the rokakaka experiments oof

Users who are viewing this thread