JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 84 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Stand reminds me of the Hanged Man. Arm blade and probably some kind of a mobility gimmick, like being able to move to blind spots, corners or shadows.

Finally, this may be the final main enemy. 89 years old means the head doctor may be born in 1923. I guess he is the grandson of Johnny Joestar, the father of Holy Joestar. Maybe this the Josef Joestar in SBR universe.

Part 1 & 3:Evil Bi Vampire
Part 2:One Rocky Boi
Part 4:David Bowie the hand removin' man
Part 5:Angery Boss,Angeryier Stand
Part 6: DIO's Boyfriend
Part 7:Benjamin Harrison
Part 8:OLD MAN PIMP

@Bohrain
It reminds me of Light Mode. In the same way that Dainejiyama's Stand reminded me of Wind Mode and Damo's Stand reminded me of Heat Mode.

I couldn't stand the week-long wait for more Part 5 episodes so I started reading jojolion as well, this is the first chapter I've been fully caught-up for and read as it's released, and it's so exciting to see a stand that I didn't already know about through spoilers or wiki-diving

I think Yashuo's ex might be the head doctor, the old man is just an illusion made by his stand, but who knows

Given how the Rock Humans seem to be an alternate version of the Pillar Men, could this be an alternate version of Kars? The old man DOES seem to have some Stand ability related to time.

I think we can all agree that this is the SBR version of Diavolo. I bet that yasuho ex is probably doppio and the old man figure resembles silver chariot requeim

Double-page supporter
I will be surprised if he is Joseph Joestar counterpart. I feel like he's old enough to be him.

Eh, I don't have any point to support my theory. It was just an assumtion.

Users who are viewing this thread