JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 84 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 1

I found the ichiban meme from part eight (y-nine years old?) when it gets animated

Something about Tooru is super suspicious. He stops Yasuho while Josuke and Rai are chasing Satoru, trying to separate her from the group because he's jealous. He wants to keep Yasuho, but kill Josuke and Rai. Then, he gets questioned and the Head Doctor is there all of a sudden. Also hes not even wearing his white coat like all the workers are.. the Head Doctor isn't a rock human, he wouldn't look old at age 89 if that was the case. He's a stand illusion.

The head doctor is 89 years old? 🤯 Amazing! That's the craziest thing I've seen in JoJo's!

MAJOR SPOILER FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS

Tooru was listening to Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne before switching to The Wonder of You in the most recent chapter, looking at the nameless stand here, It looks like it could fit the name Crazy Train, and its ability could be the Calamity.

SO This arc is I guess the point shits are hitting the fan quite hard! So many wrong things so little time to comment on them. So, I'll just post some interesting points.

Tooru is, as Josuke pointed, somehow there out of the blue. Why? Well we know why but what's his connection with the Head? So my theory is this: Tooru is the REAL Head Doctor and that "Doctor" right there is merely his STAND that we saw in this chapter right here! How might that work?? I dont know but MAYBE that's just how it is. Alt. Theory (and I arrived due to some insuated in the comments so yeah): Tooru is a separate being and the Doc is actually
AU Robert Speedwagon
. Evidence? Look at what he is wearing. The age as well. That is all.

So we are around there right now. I still think THIS IS A DANGEROUS red herring but maybe there's more involvement with the Doc and Jobin....unsure about that but there's smth CAUSE HE WAS THERE!! The camera!!

(Also, ngl, I feel like JoJo's the ONLY Manga that I have read where I wish I knew Japanese somehow from the get-go just to know the wordplay involved in the names of our characters here. Cause Im sure there is DAMN clue to the name 'Akefu Satoru' and 'Tooru ???')

Aggregator gang
use the spoiler tag so the comments are actually readable smdh

mitsuba is badass but for the love of god could she cover her nose

and that last picture...i ain’t tryna see jobin and mitsuba get freaky

ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ ʳᵉᶜᵒʳᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ...⁸⁹ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ?

The head doctor reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it until I read some comments comparing him to Chariot Requiem. I agree.

Also actual main villain? Hype?

mitsuba is such a queen but i can't take her seriously when im seeing her nose jfheifhdid

Users who are viewing this thread