JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 86 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 3

The head doctor(?)'s stand is really intriguing me but the lack of info is driving me mad (especially because I still don't quite understand what it's actually doing)
Also Ojiro Sasame reappearing? That certainly is unexpected, absolutely stoked for the next chapter to see how all of this plays out

Double-page supporter
This head doctor's identity will show up in chapter 89, wouldn't it?

They repeat he's really 89 so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Beircheart
I think those triangles are more of reference to his symbol; the circle broken by a triangle.
That big panel showing his eyes is still weird though.
Also, isn't it weird that his own symbols appears on his body? (his chest)
May just be a tattoo or something, but it's still weird.
His personality is also weirdly care-free and he's really easy-going about his fingers.

EDIT: Okay, I just went back and looked. He didn't have the symbol on his chest before. His bare chest is visible on page 30 of chapter 6!

Group Leader
clearly what's happening is just like Cirno, Oujirou got a tan and levelled up to the point where he can be a main character now

@Frozeneye Oh definitely but the eyes weren't like that before and they just give me a huge ass diavolo diavolo feels. Like hes something scarier than Kato, Jobin, and the Doctor.

Double-page supporter
WHAAAAT omg i didnt think we'd ever see this dude again lol WHAT A TWIST~

also my mood instantly went from "aww♥" at jojo protecting yasuho to "ugh :|" when tooru showed up oof araki why must you hurt us this way

Dex-chan lover
@Beircheart
Oh, I totally feel the same! Him becoming a major threat would be great!
Looking back, he actually had an interesting beck-story and only kinda lacked the proper personality to become the big evil.
His Stand can control people. If he could get beyond his limitations he could be seriously dangerous. Kinda like Pesci with his Beach Boy.

Dex-chan lover
Man of the Jacuzzi returnsss!!!
Oh God, Araki seems to actually be bringing back plot-threads, we’re finally getting there!!!

Why is nobody mentioning that Josuke can apparently absorb him getting hit by a car with soft and wet?

I think, Ojiro's reappearance because he has become a Rock Human (like Dolomity) and somehow his stand had evolved too.

List of characters thats need a comeback after ojiro:
-kyo
-karera
-kaato
-the girl who make dolomite like that
-the dog
And finally
The flashbackman

Araki sure can make cute forepaw women.
Also how's my man norisuke araki explain plss I miss him so much:'(

For now on, I'll call that lady Forepaw Woman. Also, that guy in the jacuzzi has s t a r s on his hair. He probably got inspired from Diavolo's black pepper hair.

On page 19 i felt some ZA WARUDO vibes from Rais description, or perhaps a king crimson? some sort of stand that manipulates time again?
It was pretty hard to see the wall eyes there, but araki still seems to not have forgotten stuff from the past, wich is pretty good; also, wasent in the fun fun fun arc that josuke got that flashback? maybe seeing this guy again will trigger more memories of our mistery man? maybe we are finally turning back around to remember past events and eventually fill in all the hole so far.

Lmao at all the people pushing the "A-Araki forgot!!!" meme. Not only have the wall eyes been mentioned again but Ojiro came out of fucking nowhere. I bet he's gonna be a big player.
@Stigmarus
Araki's planned this shit from the start, give the man more credit. I'm sure we're gonna be seeing Flashback Man and Karera soon.

Users who are viewing this thread