JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 87 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 4

Double-page supporter
We're getting a full revenge match with Oujirou?! Part of me hopes Araki just does a run of chapters like this for every minor/underused character: Kyo, Karera, Dolomite, Kaato, even another appearance by Holly would be appreciated since we still know next to nothing about her situation or the fact she may have a stand (since it seemed like she could sense Paisley Park in it's first appearance, and might have had some knowledge of Kira's).
With any luck, now begins the year of side characters in Jojolion.

Dex-chan lover
Here’s hoping Araki keeps remembering and bringing stuff back until the climax.
At first I thought Oujiro was just going to be a jobber to show just what new ability Tsurugi is going to get, and while that’s still a possibility, I’m glad that he seems to be part of another faction in this already huge conflict.

Dex-chan lover
Part 8 feels more like a fever dream than any other part I've read so far. And like with dreams, this may not get any form of satisfying conclusion. I'm really looking forward to just how Araki is gonna wrap this up, how many plot lines are gonna get a conclusion and into which direction all of this is actually heading.

I was hoping we'd finally get to see the head doctor's identity, or even his stand, but even without that this chapter was certainly worth the wait. It's always interesting to see antagonists fighting each other, and I can't wait to see what happens from here. Maybe we'll finally get look at Speed King's supposed "hidden power"?

This is a mess. A mess I cannot wait to know more about. I am just not sure what the culmination and conclusion will be.
We still don't have a main villain and even Makorin only looks like a stepping stone. Probably towards Kaato, like xforts said.
Just what will the role of the Head Doctor become?

Fed-Kun's army
Earlier I was wondering if maybe Tsurugi in countdown to the harvest was being controlled by Oujirou, but now it seems a bit too early for it to be that. (and Tsurugi seems to be having a hard time controlling Paper Moon King, probably due to his state of mind due to the illness)

Fed-Kun's army
Him sticking that bag of trash on that woman's luggage with old chewing gum. What a classic JoJo villain move. Araki's still got it.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love how this is gunning to be the longest running Jojo Part and we still haven't seen the main villain, this is just so stupidly bizarre and interesting!

Still waiting for Joshu to make a big play on the plot that will seal him as the best character.

Oujirou is literally reverse Okuyasu; he has quite possibly the most useless stand, but he's so smart that he uses it to maximum potential.

Fed-Kun's army
@DioTheDinosaur Dunno man, Cheap Trick is pretty useless to its ostensible user. Superfly gets honorable mention, but at least you can get rid of it without killing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread