JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 5

@ShionVaynex well, she touched the phone and Ojiro was in the pool, so my guess is that when Ojiro dropped the phone before drowning to try to cool down, some of the heat transfered to the phone

Dex-chan lover
I hope this signals that we’ll get the reentry of past characters into the story now...hopefully not just to get killed off.

We also got to see the true extent of Speed King’s power — it essentially has unlimited ranged, considering it’s effect can be transferred indefinitely from objects and surfaces.

These last like 10 chapters have been so fantastic, really happy with how jojolion’s progressed and gotten better

That was a fantastic chapter, it's great that we finally got to see the true extent of Speed King's power too. I wonder where the next chapter will go though, back to the head doctor? Flash forward to the harvest? Or maybe something else completely?

Double-page supporter
@pharah-main What do you think chapter 89 is going be about?

Chapter 89... I just can't tell.

Can't believe it's chapter 89 next.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus that cutthroat imagery with Jobin and Tsurugi, that was dark as fuck.
Ojiro was always a piece of shit, but he really crossed the line this chapter. Fucker deserved it!

Wonder if we'll get Kyo or/and flashback man in the future. (the mystery baby I expect is actually a result of Jousuke fusion, cause he resembled Kira a bit, could be wrong though)

That was a pretty great chapter, I'm so glad I finally caught up with Jojolion. I feel like Jobin is as much of a drving force in the plot as Josuke is, and I love that.

Editor: Araki, do you remember that character Oujirou? Maybe you could do something with him.
Araki: Huh? Ohh.. y-yeah... *kills Oujirou*

I don't think the phone survived transferring heat high enough to melt her face, so no one is getting data from that phone, unless stand physics take effect.

wait so what was the point of bringing back oujirou if you're just gonna kill him off like that? I mean that Speed King sequence was super cool but ultimately useless

I dont mind that Oujirou came back just to be killed. It was better and more interesting than a brand new character coming out of no where.

Also I still believe Jobin will be the main villian.

Aggregator gang
jobin's not the main villain, hes just a hardcore person willing to do extremely questionable things to save his son and the family business. In this chapter he just killed the woman who wanted to buy the house and the land, also oujirou, who was giving her information

I really hope Jobin gets his ass kicked, the guy just murdered two people, Ogiro was partially excused but the death of woman Ojiro dated wasn't. What a disgusting human being- he doesn't deserve to bare the surname name of Higashikata let alone the Joestar lineage.

Dex-chan lover
Jobin's inner conflict but outward brutality is really something amazing to read.

Users who are viewing this thread