JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 5

Chapter 87: Oujirou Returns

Chapter 88: Oujirou Fucking Dies

This portion of the story has done absolutely nothing but show that speed king has basically the same power as killer queen, i really feel like this wasn't necessary, completely haulted the story

@mistaL Imagine being such a brainlet you defend a shitty filler chapter like this one. Lemme break it down for your 11IQ brain:

The fight was garbage, it was the stereotypical JoJo obnoxious fight where 1 guy is winning the entire fight but the other guy wins in a last strat comeback. Uninspired and predictable.

Oujirou returned, got developed and died, meaningless. His girlfriend, who was the one who just discovered the fruit also died.
The guy got his fruit back.
The plot didn't move anywhere. Literal filler.

This is fantastic chapter ngl

I kinda like that fat cutie why kill her arakiii she could lead to something or related to someone important :((

also araki can't get enough with millennials dark joke huh, the daughter too focused on her phone, don't care nor realize the pool got full of blood already

Fed-Kun's army
Speed King now S tier. Aside from that, I think Jojolion will have the most chapters out of all the parts with this type of complex pacing

Perfectly shows Jobin's ruthlessness when having not only his son's wellbeing threatened but his whole family. Ojiro signed his death warrant when he tried to hurt tsurugi, if you're going to plan a stand's full ability in a good way that's compact, it's better to use a character that requires no big explanation of his past or ability to make it as short and sweet as possible. This chapter was extremely important in developing Jobin and the rokakaka went from 5 days to 3 days, it's one huge step closer to the harvest of the rokakaka and therefore still very important in character development and plot progression.

Also Fun Fun Fun's use was perfect, extremely tense when he had jobin in a checkmate, very dark overall.

So, Oujirou‘s back is just a way to expand the length of Jojolion? Add two chapters?...🤣

Josuke is like Saitama in One-Punch Man recently. We can hardly see them though they are considered to be the leading role. 😂

I wonder how the police in Mori-oh-cho work? There's so many stand users in the town. How should they deduce something? If they know the exsistence of stand, they will create a new system of detecting or something? Maybe, when they get into some cases like locked-room mystery, they may just conclude that the muderer is a penetration type of stand user?

The fight seemed great to me, although I expected a little more, I feel that Ojiro was killed very soon.

For those who wonder how Speed King could be activated, my theory is that Jobin can decide the moment when the accumulated heat is released, so he activates at the moment that he realizes that this girl was Ojiro's girlfriend.

And how did the phone end on the table? It is simple, Ojiro left him before entering the pool to calm his heat. Jobin just called to make sure he was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread