JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 8

Dex-chan lover
Nice going, Jousuke. You immediately fucked your plan up!

To those confused about the chapter:
[ul]-Yasuho is after Joubin’s Rokakaka;
-Tsurugi is diseased
-The Head Doctor is targeting the Higashikatas;
-Jousuke managed to get to the hospital but immediately forgot that he should even think about his plan.[/ul]

Tooru must be the head doctor's right hand man/ main villain. Satoru must act as some kind of lure for his stand. Here's how I think toruu'svstand works. He places it on an object or person. Anyone who pursues that object or person gets run into by random things/ people. Since tsurugi's rock desiese is here now, I can only assume from the flashforward where he's ok and Norisuke is dead is that Noriduke went to the well and sacfificed himself for tsurugi.

Power Uploader
Tsurugi's gonna be fine, but Josuke just got himself a whole lot of problems, lol.

@truegoddessreincarnation

how so? this is so far has been creative few arcs and Josuke's mistake of wanting to pursue the head doctor is reasonable because you cant really not think about chasing him when you are that close, its just a habit that would be hard to break, if thats what you are referring to

This chapter was hella exciting. I wanna see what happens to Tsurugi, and I hope to God it's not Norisuke who sacrifices himself. If anything, Joubin deserves to die for Tsurugi.
Also, I don't know if this is coincidence or not, but Jousuke first started out in a hospital bed, and now here he is trying to get out of a hospital bed. Bookending?

Fed-Kun's army
“The Higashita always wins” thanks for raising that red flag Tsurugi now we know one of you is gonna die and it sure as hell wont be Joshu

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought Yasuho was finally becoming suspicious of Tooru, she then asks him to drive her to the Higashikatas. Nice to see Awaking 3 Leaves again. Tsurugi essentially turning into an origami crane reminded me of the Chariot Requiem chase at the end of part 5 with everyone transforming, and I noticed that when everyone in the house gathered at the end, both Kyo and Kaato were still unfortunately absent.
Josuke, what exactly is your plan at this point? Also where is Rai now?

Dex-chan lover
777.gif

Great chapter :D Darn Josuke, you got so close but you keep getting yourself into more trouble xD It's all unfolding until the rokakaka is ready to be harvested! I'm getting excited ♥

Users who are viewing this thread