JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

Power Uploader
Yo, what the actual clusterfuck is going on, best dad didn't deserve this, Yasuho is left handed now, Doc is just chilling, Araki back at his crazy pace again. Definetly feels like endgame, but what do I know, it can be long way to go.
Still waiting for a man from ch.5 flashback.
This is sad, Alexis play "Bohemian Rapsodia" :(

Dex-chan lover
even in death, ojiro returns

it was nice seeing king nothing

And people told me "JoBiN iSnT tHe MaIn ViLlAiN"

Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly ignorant to the facts at hand. What more proof do you need. Akefu hasn't killed a soul in the Higashikata and their friends but name the number of kills Jobin has under his belt: Ojiro, Makorin, almost Yasuho, and now Norisuke. Jobin hasn't slain a single Rock Human but has no problem with killing humans left and right.

Power Uploader
@denigma01 yeah, thing is that his stand is wannabe killer queen at best, and know what type of stands endgame villains get.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Norisuke IV. You were too good of a dad for this world.

On the other hand, now we have two main villains, officially. I'd be impressed if this leads to a proper three-way final fight.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
finally something is happening
you guys don't think the dad is really dead do you? main cast are invincible

joubin was able to knock out yasuho before during the blue hawaii arc, so why did he kill norisuke (if norisukes actually dead)

Ok, for all we know Norisuke could still be alive. His wiki page states that his status is “Unknown”. Holding out hope for best dad

Jobin’s such a fuckhead to attack his own father in that way, even if norisukes not actually dead it still was a horrid thing to do. Araki’s actuallu making jobin (and the head doctor) into actual threats now (also yeah both jobin and the head doctor are the main villain i dont see why it needs to be one person)

Users who are viewing this thread