JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter... was a lot. Oh my god I already cant wait for the next one,, but fucking christ still. I thought Yasuho was going to take a piece of the new rocacaca but it doesn't seem like she did? That's kinda trash. But what's trashier is what Jobin did,,,,

Double-page supporter
Took a break from my Gintama binge to read this and oh my fucking shitballs christ up above this was a hell of a chapter

Unfortunately I did lose a bet because Yasuho survived

Imagine this scene in the anime adaptation of jojolion. Damn this is just intense as hell thanks araki

Double-page supporter
man everyone really wanted to kill Yashuo huh
she's just a poor girl why does everyone want to go out and get her

This right here solidifies the fact the Jobin is the main villain. And I'm surprised Joshu didn't snap when he saw Yasuho missing one arm and practically bleeding out. Calling it right now, Joshu is gonna get a redemption arc.

@marcyvq you are right, ,main cast is invisible, like Jonathan, Cesar, Kakyion, Avdol, Buccellati, Narancia, Abbacchio, Foo Fighters, Weather Report, Jotaro , Hot Pants, and specially Gyro

Yo why is no one talking about Joshu, he's the one that knocked Paisley Park closer to the outlet. On the page where Joubin realizes Yasuho escaped you can see a shoe in one panel. Joshu's shoe.

Jobin is on some serious Main Villain vibes now.
And yet, The Head Doctor still exhibits main villain powers.
The power to just cause calamity to anyone who chases after you is incredibly OP.

On page 35, was it Joshu who kicked the phone near the power outlet? The brief panel focusing on Joshu's leg, which is the closest to the phone and power power outlet certainly makes me think that, but you can never be certain about anything with Jojolion.

@Big_Boss i think hes going to get a stand upgrade because his stand is so shitty for a major villain that its kind of suspicious. His own wife could kick his ass

i think joshu saved yasuho. he was walking towards the phone when norisuke dropped it and showed his leg when it suddenly appeared across the room to the outlet. this redeems all the awful things he's done up to this point

Users who are viewing this thread