JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - Endless Calamity, Part 3

kml

Fed-Kun's army
literally what is the point. you're a month late and also it's already been translated

I think... I actually like this one a bit better. It doesn't have that much fancy talk as the other one. Pls continue providing alternate subs, but also translate the signs. Thx 👌

Why did you:
not only translate and upload a chapter that is a MONTH old, a MONTH late
But you also did no clean up aside from making colored squares in Photoshop so you can fit the translations
Have the pages not only have a visible seam but not even correcting 2 page spreads so they fit, you do know people also read manga with the "double pages" setting enabled right?

overall, just why? why do this? if you wanted to provide alternative subtitles at least use the already cleaned up version.

HWMN has some real fucking bad translation choices but dude you gotta make things look better

Group Leader
@JennyG2 @SylB sorry about the formatting problems, this was my first ever translation. i fixed it in my newest one, and i'll go back and reformat this one soon too. and jenny, i uploaded it a month late because when i decided to translate a chapter, this was the most recent one out. i didn't know about release times or anything like that, so i'm sorry if it was offputting to upload it so recently.

damn, everyone talks like they are paying to dogpark to translate this... yeah, some good critisim can be done, like the 2 page spread thing can be better but asides from that the alternative subs are good stuff! they are alot more clear than the sometimes weird fancy choices of words in others, they put some moments in other perspective (this was especially noticeable when i read your ch98) and overall i like having more than one option when a manga uses too much fancy talk, so thanks! i like it!

pd: idk im new here, maybe there is some quality standar rules to what can/should be uploaded here and im missing it but anyway

Group Leader
@chaz31415 thank you so much! i’m happy you liked them. your words are super encouraging. i’m just doing this for fun so i wasn’t expecting people to be so harsh. but i’ll be fixing the 2 page spread issue really soon, bc after they pointed it out i noticed it too

Users who are viewing this thread