JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

Can't say I like fuckboy Tooru being a potential villain. I hope Joubin is alive and it loops back to him in final fight.

OKOKOK Pretty hype chapter! Answers a lot of things too!

Head Doctor IS REAL and Tooru is "separate" from him. What is Tooru's Stand tho?? More importantly what are the name of the Doc's Stand??

So, here's my summary on what I understand of the Doc's Stand.

Name: ???
User: Akefu Satoru
Appearance: The Doc himself turned away from the target

Abilities: "Karma is a Bitch"
Uses the weight of "sins" the target has as the "weight of the black hole." That 'black hole' will then attract to it 'calamities' equal to the pull/weight of the black hole. At least, that's what I can gather from past chapter and this. Basically, it's the opposite to D4C: Love Train (which is pretty NOOICEE)

Capabilities: Long-distance, Automatic. Multi-targeted. Can attack at anytime as well. 'Calamity attraction' seems to be around 5 - 10 meters BUT it could be more.

Triggers/Pre-reqs:
(1) Target(s) has the need to pursue either the User, his associates (Tooru with Jobin) or the Stand itself.

(2)User needs to have seen the faces of targets in order to 'attack' unless (1) is satisfied.

(3) Attacks nullified if Target(s) is invited to see user OR when the User does the pursuing to the Target.

Now, does the Doc's ability explain the Earthquake and formation of the Wall Eyes?? If so, how close were they at finding his ID and whose sins weight THAT much??
Who the hell is Tooru (lol)??

Not only Joubin a.k.a trashbin has the same character type and goals as Uchiha Sasuke but he also shares the same affinity with Fire element. for fuck's sake 😲

man its so hype being able to read jojo and following along "live" to its eventual end, first time for me man and its hype as hellll

@Jerhom

how the fuck did this dude read Jojolion, see Jobin as a character, and end up with "yeah thats Sasuke" as a conclusion?!

Boggles the mind, truly.

Jobin: AHGGHHHHHGHHHHHH EVERYTHING HURTS I CANT BREATH

Tooru: vocal percussion on a whole nother level, coming from my mind

Users who are viewing this thread