JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 17

rai will make a fine collection in the donuted jobro collection πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

also,, SPEEN?

To the people that are hating on the perfection that is Jojolion, what do you want? Seriously, what do you guys want? Just for the jojo to ora ora the bad guy? Get out of here man.

i like it but i wish it didn't feel like it was full of retcons and dropped ideas for ppl like hamon beat to very narrowly defend and explain

alert, NIPS is a big spoiler now

997727.png

@soyblast I'm not going to defend Jojolion with my life or anything but I think people are way to lenient with throwing around words like retcon or forgotten plot points in jojo and especially with Jojolion

@jojak05 we'll have to see how it ends, to know for sure. right now we're in a very long combat arc where the classic jojolion stuff like mystery and slice of life is kinda gone, and it'll be a long time until we get those back and some payoffs on what's been going on with the early elements.

everyone's confident they will come back and we'll also know everything we wanted to know, but jojolion may simply evolve into something else. we did see a little of that with steel ball run.

Users who are viewing this thread