JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 101 - The Wonder of You (The Miracle of Your Love), Part 18

Group Leader
Aaaaand there goes the Joshu redemption arc. Falling off of a cliff into a pit of spiders and alligators. Tbf I really should have seen it coming.

Anyways, good work as always, dogpark.

Fed-Kun's army
Joshuu my man, please, you were supposed to redeem yourself. I don't even care if you gallantly sacrifice yourself after this point, you've ruined my expectations to watch you change from a piece of shit into a man. Why is the user of my favourite stand such a loser? Argh.
@DoktorHentai
cool, the crappy translator who is backed by a huge racist's chapter is out!
better to not be a translator when someone like this the reason you even have people reading your shit, https://twitter.com/vitalitysensor/status/1315377537044938754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTlGgns-1g

C'mon joshu, you were doin' so... Okay I guess. But seriously I mean I guess there's no way to expect a weird character to just stop being himself, but whatever. The sad part is dead jobin, I liked him, he was rad during the time he was around regardless of what he actually did. Maybe he's alive, that'd be a nice twist. Lil disappointed with the size of this months chapter but I get it, stuff takes time to develop. Mamezuku seems to be doing just about as well as I expected I guess lol.

Double-page supporter
Why doesn't Tooru's stand make the process failed? I have impression they make 100% fail rate if Stand get into you.
By fail, I mean as "healing acne. But, your spine is crashed down" for an example.

Or it is failed, but it just fell on Joshuu and make her arm completely healed up?

Or Tooru can control the calamity freely. So, he could see the actual result for the fruit?

@Borderline either her eating the fruit to regrow arm isn’t considered the action with the intent of pursuit, and thus doesn’t trigger WoU, or Tooru just allowed it.

Dex-chan lover
Joshu : I'm gonna protect you, while being a creep about it, I've got a brand to keep my strawberry.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Joshu, just when I thought you've finally matured.

Users who are viewing this thread