JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 101 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 18

Reading this chapter I thought “Huh, Joshu is getting a redemption arc? This is actually pretty interesting!”

And then he had to ruin it by being horny :/
Guess he’ll keep the title of worst JoJo character

I think yall are being to hard on Joshuu like nothing good has happened to him in the whole manga

@dojinshi they're happy because he didn't do a 180 and stopped being a pervert. If you like a character it's because you either like or find his character traits interesting, so if you liked Joshu it's because you liked/found interesting the fact that he was a pervert.

Also I'm betting $20 that this is all either partly or completely an illusion from Paper Moon King/ has something to do with Kaato's stand.

Dex-chan lover
@EMPTY__USERNAME

a lot of the people i know that like joshu, was expecting this to be his "moment". his moment doesn't necessarily mean doing a 180 and being a heroic hero. joshu is basically the underdog who has constantly gotten shat on this whole part(rightfully so). Many fans of him was expecting him to have his moment and actually use his stand in a battle(and be a little cool)

He can very well be a pervert(be himself) and do something. it'd be pretty fitting for example if he fought a woman stand user and fought her seriously while also being a creep to her licking his lips and shit. And seeing as Tooru is literally yasuho's ex boyfriend, you can easily imagine the fun dialogue he would've thrown at Tooru. But instead, now he's writhing in pain on the floor with a fetus arm, and it looks like yasuho's gonna do the work herself. (who knows, maybe he'll still do something in later chapters)

so yeah....if i was a joshu fan, thats why i'd be disappointed, so that's why I was surprised that (some) fans were fine with this.

I saw it in a youtube video, but I think Joshu was just going off of past events for the exchange. Only one exchange had happened before and Josefumi fell onto Kira then the exchange happened. Joshu was probably going off of that (while still being horny of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread