JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 99 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 16

Power Uploader
Hmm, I wonder, maybe the years are finally getting to him.
Nah, it's just me memeing about "Araki Forgot", but even I from 4 mentions you did, can't remember who Kyo is?
@Disrupted
Mystery mas is from flashback in ch. 5 or so, 1st thing Jo2uke remembered, right?
Kyo - I don't know? Was it a gf Josefumi had before?
Kaato, yeah why would Araki introduce her and than pull her out of story, she's part of Higashikata.
Walls with Eyes was mentioned even in this chapter.

I could be reaching, but the clean-shaven flashback Norisuke looked very similar to Funny Valentine. Just with balls on his hair instead of curls. I don't think it means anything, no theorycrafting here, but I found it amusing enough to mention.

Fed-Kun's army
@Big_Boss
Kyo's the Higashikata maid and Kira's sister. She disappeared from the family photo when it was shown again in a later chapter.
Last seen melting due to Vitamin C.
Honestly, this part has so many dropped plot points, retcons and whatnot that unless Araki at least tries to tie them before the end, I think he's finally going a bit senile.

All this time I thought Tooru was wearing a hat...
And Dio just have to fucking show up again. Every damn time.

1. I can't even keep up with this...jojo has become kingdom hearts levels of bullshittery now

2. Also What did I just read? God damn

Power Uploader
Kyo's the Higashikata maid and Kira's sister. She disappeared from the family photo when it was shown again in a later chapter.
Honestly, this part has so many dropped plot points, retcons and whatnot that unless Araki at least tries to tie them before the end, I think he's finally going a bit senile.
@Disrupted, oh, her, yeah, she's, Kaato and that gf of Josefumi had little to no purpose in story so far, on other hand we had this surfer guy that was introduced as minor villian before, and he came back few chapters ago to die from Jobins hands.

cringe loredump but everything else is cool
also i wish it was shown better that the rock insect is diffused through the bits of wood, as it is the guys look like they're taking heavy damage from a small blunt piece of wood

Honestly, this part has so many dropped plot points, retcons and whatnot that unless Araki at least tries to tie them before the end, I think he's finally going a bit senile
Just cause characters aren't playing the role you expected them to doesn't mean anything got retconned or dropped lmao

That feel when stands, vampire powers, pillarmen, literally everything besides spin and harmon, came from the work of rock humans.

Can someone explain to me the importance of pages 14 and 15? So it's just saying that rock humans are responsible for the devil's palm and the ground of Morioh/ wall eyes? Or am I reading that wrong? And why is the Speedwagon foundation in Morioh? And what is the importance of the Stone Mask and Stand Arrow panels on page 15? Is it to parallel Part 7-8's Devil Palm/ Wall Eyes? Someone dumb it down for me please!

Edit: Went back some chapters and found out that Speedwagon reclaimed the Holy Corpse that Johnny brought over to Morioh, the same girl that appeared with Speedwagon foundation reappeared on page 14. Araki really didn't forget lmao

HOLD UP, Is the girl on page 14 who is retrieving the corpse LUCY STEEL?!? OR AM I TRIPPING???

I don't think the rock humans are responsible for Morioh's ground or the devil's palm, just that they are attracted to them and it's why they commonly have stands. The corpse is what gives these places the ability to give people stands.

@MoistDickExcel I think its saying that since rock creatures exist as a fallback for carbon based life in case they are wiped out, that their lives kind of suck as the lesser of the two species. And that the real benefit of being a rock human is that they receive blessings from the earth, places that they can call their true home (devils palm, the ground in Morioh), and that they are blessed with powers (their own rock powers and their stands).
So since rock humans stay in their own places (like devils palm and Morioh) and human migration shows that humans and rock humans don't have any really reason to gather in one place, and they can live their own separate lives.
Then it shows the steel ball run (that takes place partially in the devils palm), showing that in recent history humans are finally beginning to interact with rock humans and that is causing conflict between the two species. Humans are also taking the blessed powers that belong to the rock humans ((stand arrows and stone mask are examples of powers that belong to the rock humans that the humans are taking(used as a parallel Dio isn't part of this SBRverse), and also humans like Funny Valentine can receive stands from devils palm which is a place meant only for rock humans)).
Josefumi, Kira, and the walleyes are shown as the primary source that proves that humans messing with what belongs to rock humans causes conflict
Lucy is just recognizing that the fates of rock humans and humans are now converging in Morioh-cho.

After the Lucy Steel dialogue, the flashback is about Rai's dads funeral, because by owning that pear orchard he was interfering with the HD's master plan for the rock humans to rise up. (The HD states that humans are not allowed to possess anything belonging to rock humans whether it be a pear orchard or a new rokakaka. on the last page of the chapter).
So overall I think its saying that recently humans are moving into rock human territory, stealing their blessed powers, and that is what caused rock humans to start planning to become more than backups for carbon based life but to become the superior lifeforms (supported by what Urban Guerilla says to Rai during the mountain fight), both species need the fruit for their plans, leading into the conflicts between the species that we see in JoJolion.

Idk why Lucy Steel is in Morioh, maybe she knows that when Johnny brought the corpse the land would still be affected even though the corpse was brought back to the USA and shes investigating, I still don't know what her motivation to join the SWF would be though...

Aggregator gang
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT IS THAT A BEETLE ARROW

DOES THIS MEAN...?????

AT FIRST I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS WOULD BE JUST A FLASHBACK CHAPTER BUT HOLY FUCK

THIS IS IMPORTANT

AND IS THAT FUCKING LUCY STEEL

Users who are viewing this thread