JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 103 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 20

Even though this feels like the final battle, there are many plot points still left unsolved. Why do the Wall Eyes give stands? Is it similar to Devil's Palm? It may be that Jesus' corpse is still under there, not in USA.

@Emolga3 This might be the main antagonist fight but I don't think this will be the final arc. There are going to be more chapters after this fight and I won't be surprised if JoJolion goes on for 2 more years. (I really don't give af if it goes on for 2 more years, JoJolion is so fucking good.)

i do hope it goes on for longer, but also that it goes back to feeling the way it did before, when we were finding out things about morioh and the higashikata family, because this arc and combat is unfortunately really unsatisfying

@Hachonimity JJL is finna pull an SBR and gives us mabye one or two extra arcs after the final battle to wrap things up. (Not that its a bad thing I hope it does.)

Female Jotaro's stand is Born This Way? Heck yeah!!! Also The stand designs for Wonder of U and Born This Way are sick.

@Invigorating The 'Hach' from Hachonimity is actually referencing 'Hachiko' the dog. I remember watching a movie about that dog and being insanely depressed for a week.

Oh are you approaching me, Josuke?

No, u.

w h a t ?

*Proceeds to punch 5 billion yen of magic fruit juice*

Also Born This Way goes Fwooooouuuush

Users who are viewing this thread