JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 105 - Safety First

maybe something to do with the bite marks that they had at the beginning will happen? omg i need it to be april right now

I know this is probably the last fight/arc but damn it's so slow

Artwork was looking really good this chapter, hope next chapter looks even better

For those who think that what Paisley Park did on this chapter (making the soap bubble go through Yasuho's phone) is something new, go watch chapter 36, Yasuho can even interact with the objects shown on her phone, she touches the lambo and makes the lambo manifest coming out of her phone, i comment this before the Araki forgot dummies say something if they even exist anymore.

Aggregator gang
@ggmista it's more about what soap bubble did she transfer? Was it the one that came out of his shoulder and kinda slunk back in? https://mangadex.org/chapter/1213661/30 it's a little unclear

Dex-chan lover
what in the fuck is going on why is this particular battle taking so long

@swordmaster2551 the one he fired at Tooru went into the wall and the one that comes out of his shoulder can go through anything so i think the one of the shoulder came out of the phone and is going straight into tooru.

This is a damn good chapter
The part where josuke points his finger with soap bubble in front of wonder of U gave me chills

Users who are viewing this thread