JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 105 - Safety First

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Tbh I really love the rock animal's design. I love how erratically it spreads, rendering Josuke helpless. I love it when Araki comes up with new creative ways of fucking up people's bodies. I find them really appealing to see, for some reason and they're all unique as hell. Even the asbestos one was interesting.

Nooooooopigssfouhkfsgosfsljfljsofsooilgssdgkldgilglkdgolipdgppdlgdog why do we have to wait until april

It was stated that invisible bubbles can go through walls and it seems like the bubble that Josuke just shot was of the invisible kind. But... The head doctor/WOU managed to change its direction using the walking stick?? How?
Perhaps the strings inside the bubble do react to force but if they were to come in contact with something that's not moving, like a wall maybe, they'd go straight though it.

That's just my guess.

(staticky airline captain voice)

"Uhh, attention, passengers. We've been placed in a holding pattern. Our trippy final battle sequence should continue as soon as our sixty-year-old mangaka gives us the go-ahead."

Come on Araki you gonna do us like this again 😂, It was a good chapter but now we have to wait two months, lets just hope we see some cool stuff in may

What a chapter! Gotta love the flow of calamity, lest thou crave annihilation? haha I merely jest... unless?

Not going to lie, I started panicking when the rock insect came up halfway into the chapter. I thought we were getting another Dododo de Dadada on our hands for the next few issues.

What...
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK? ARAKI YOU BITCH YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US AT A CLIFFHANGER AND LEAVE FOR A HIATUS! ARAKI HE'S ALMOST DEFEATED! ARAKI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOINGGG?

Am I the only one that doesn't like this arc? Its been mostly standing around, 2 fucking rock insects have been introduced to waste time, and this invisible bubble stuff is such a cop out. It all feels incredibly unsatisfying. The art is nice though...

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOONO ARAKI WHY? I CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, OLD MAN! DAMNNIT

Fed-Kun's army
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

CLIFFHANGER + HIATUS

The rock insect actually made me feel disturbed like it was actually crawling on me.

Did the bubble travel from Josuke to the phone and then into Tooru?

Anyways, amazing chapter cant wait for 2 months again. Hopefully no one will die in 2 months like that last one with Kei

Users who are viewing this thread