JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

@diopucci Agreed. Feels like all this time we spent building up Wonder of U would be for nothing if Gappy just ends it here and now. Honestly seems like Tooru will escape and the gang will have to search Morioh for a few chapters like with Kira in Part 4.

@Quadropheniac im thinking of like a 90%, in the preview we can see who seem to be josefumi and kira in the earthquake and im really excited. also i don't know why, but i think we are going to see the blonde guy with emo haircut from josuke's memories

Dex-chan lover
@diopucci it fells like a repast of stone ocean were araki wanted to end it as fast as he could and made the weirdest fight of emporio(with weather control) vs pucci, it still fells somewhat cheap, besides of the weird treatment stone ocean got(it was supposed to be almost all female cast, with anunsi ending up as male).

I really don't see Araki letting Tooru escape. There's clearly a stand evolution going on, and that usually means that the villain is about to die. I feel like the plane door hitting the ground will be the end of the battle.

I bet we are going to see karera in the new chapter, there is no way we don't see her, she was near the pier in the Killer Queen and vitamin c battle (flashback) so it would make sense.

@ixsaz with stone ocean i didn't feel it that cheap. it feel rushed, i cant deny that, but it had sense at the end of the day and i like the fact that it was emporio who finished pucci, because it would felt cheaper if they suddenly gave an ability to jolyne just to kill pucci and save the plot, and that's what im concerned about jojolion. i like the idea of gappy having some type of the infinite rotation, but i don't like the fact that maybe araki it's just giving him that ability like a deus ex machina for the plot. i still trust araki and on what he is doing, and im happy with anything he plans to do, but it's not a secret that jojolion is a great manga that deserves an ending as great.

There was someone saying that the plane that had its door fell of had Karera on it due to the location... I want to see Karera again. And Caato. And the rest of the Higashikata family.

@diopucci You see this SPIN reveal is really dope but there are some issues I have with it and people don't seem to question it either because "HAHA PART 7 REFRENCE LMAO SPIN IS BACK BABY!1!!1". Josuke doesn't know shit about the spin. Even if Rai describes to Josuke an explanation on the SPIN how is he supposed to utilize the SPIN in a beneficial way to prevent calamity? Josuke is just learning about his SPIN right in the climax this isn't like GER where only the stand knows or Tusk which develops with its user the more he grows and learns the SPIN or even Star Platinum where the user copies timestop from the stand user in which he was fighting. How does Rai know that Josuke's spin is special like "they go beyond reason and logic"? Is he related to the Zeppeli's and/or is he a spin user himself? This whole revelation of the SPIN to Josuke would mean nothing in actuality but who knows with Jojolion. I would feel unsatisfied if Josuke instantaneously knows how to control or use the SPIN properly in the next chapter(s). When it took Johnny the entirety of SBR to master it. Some of my questions will probably be answered in the next chapter(s). What do you think?

Question, I only recently finished Endless Calamity Part 10 so I haven't had to wait for a new chapter before. I know chapter 105 releases in a little less than an hour in Japan, but I'm not sure when the English translations come out. Do the English translations come out pretty soon after the chapter releases, or does it take a few days?

@TBC1117 I'm not too sure myself. I've been caught up with Jojolion since chapter 100, and all I know is that a new chapter comes out every month on the 17-18th day in English. I hope this comment helps.

@Invigorating i think literally the same. i'm not even sure how mamezuku knows about the spin and how powerful and special it is. the fact that josuke's bubbles are actually spinning lines is something he pointed out many chapters ago, but i don't understand why he didn't explain to him about it at that time, and that bothers me. i like to think that he maybe is a spin user or at least knows about it, but i don't know why in jojolion things are spoken like it were a riddle or some shit. and i also think that it would be very shitty if josuke suddenly became a master with infinite rotation when we KNOW that it's not something that you learn from nothing, it's a discipline. especially when he doesn't know literally ANYTHING about the spin. as i said before, i'm excited by the fact that a josuke can use the spin, however i don't like that maybe they're only using it to save the day out of nothing. the simple fact that his bubbles "go beyond reason and logic and can cure the higashikata curse" leaves a bad taste in my mouth. all the fights they had over whoever got the rokakaka, the literal breakdown that josuke had when they thought they had taken the rokakaka branch, all the people who died because of it doesn't matter anymore? what are they going to do with the new rokakaka now? make it a smoothie? but anyways, i don't like to asume things, and i trust araki to give it a good explanation. we know very well that in jojolion the only thing that we didn't even expect to happen happens.

Users who are viewing this thread