JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

nah but in all seriousness though new volume hype, last chapter was so huge that I can't wait for what comes next + I hope we get to see more Josuke and Mamezuku because we haven't seen both of them in a while.

Araki is on fire at the moment these chapters are giving me too much to handle. Every chapter keeps on getting crazier to the point where its hard to predict what will happen in the next. Next month can't come any sooner i'm so pumped to see what the next chapter brings.

I think Jobin is immune because he has no morals. Can't flip the karma on someone who doesn't actually believe in karma.

I have a theorie that the head doctor is actually a ghost (former rock-human) and Tooru is his grand children or something like that, and they are teaming up to get the rokakaka fruits

The head doctor looks much like silver chariot requiem. The Rokakaka.. The Arrow.. The stadium... The Colosseum.. This is literally part 5

Araki is getting us completely hyped. It became completely crazy those last months. A great finale is waiting for us guys.

Users who are viewing this thread