Motomerareru no wa
Mae e to susumu kokoro
Jibeta wo hainagara
Miageta ano sora no
Hoshi wo tsukamaerun da
Daremo shiranai mirai e yurugi nai kizuna to
Kizudarake no kakugo mo mata
Dakishimete arukidase

Suppose that… you were sitting down at a table. The napkins are in front of you. Which napkin would you take? The one on your left or the one on your right? [The left] is correct. But, in a larger sense of society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute society with the universe. The correct answer is that it is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first. Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for the others to also take the napkin on their right. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option.
This is society… who are the ones who determine the price of land first? There must have been someone determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and regulation? Who was the first one to determine those things? Did we all do it, because this is a republic? Or was it arbitrary? No! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by the same principle as “right or left?”! In a society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era… this world has been operating by this napkin principle.

And the one who takes the napkin first must be someone respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfil this role… those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the losers. In the case of this table… the eldest or the master of the party will take the napkin first… because everyone respects those individuals. For example, if Jesus-Christ were sitting at this table… no matter who you are, even if you are the Pope, you would have no choice but to take your napkin after Jesus-Christ, yes?

Okay so maybe I jumped the gun with whose stand is named "The Wonder Of You", but seriously, Josuke just became serial killer with a supressed pistol/smg op. Good god. Literally paralleling that tendency that Kira originally had now, have the picture of his parent involved and everything!

I literally hate Tooru so much, he led me on to think he was some sort of stand user in this chapter, i was so excited. Turns out he's just an idiot stalking the mansion. Either way, I'm excited for what his role will be in the next chapter. Seeing the update made my heart race, seriously. 🤪

anyways husband rai mamezuku 🤤🤤🤤

My most precious things seem about to be stolen, by a demon that's burrowed into my everyday life; my peaceful moments have already collapsed. Being unconcerned, so nonchalant. Before I even noticed, it'd been torn away.I'm gonna get it back, I have to act right away. With the sharpness of a piercing arrow, these colliding hearts are a thing of beauty. I'll chase you anywhere. I'll chase you anytime. Chase You. You know I'll chase you. There is no escape. Start running, chase you. Chase You again tomorrow, chase you until I've kicked your goddamn ass. Victory is decided by your tenacity, which is why I chase you.

Faith is just another worthless sign
I will live my life as godless soul Gangster

My fear is gone, it is all gone
Only a rage is left in my faithless world since I had betrayed my god

All is gone
Now revenge
This fate is mine
I will survive on my own
This is my way
To Stay Gold

Oh yes, it’s eye for an eye
For the betrayer and thief