JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

Thicc boy
JwvVUga.png

I swear to god if Joshu gives the rokakaka to yasuho instead of his nephew who has fear the family disease during his 10 years of life that joshu didn't even had to endure i'm going to be sooooo pissed

Satoru, SaTORU, how didn't i though about it before? That dammed cake headed bastard looked suspicious as fuck since he appeared

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😦cant belive tooru would do such a thing smh i really tought he was the good guy 😦

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So guys, at first I was thinking that Tooru had a stand that gave him omnipresence through listening to songs(the names of stands, I was calling his stand "News Of The World" to hype it) so that he would be able to know what's happening at any time with interesting people(stand users), because he mentioned his emotions after those companies turned down his ideas that had already been used or invented and I just assumed that pissed him off and made him think he was slow, but if the theory that he controls the rock humans, or coordinates them or something, AND if he's supposed to be the real alternate version of Josuke, doesn't that mean one of his family members are associated with the police, and that he might be investigating all the murders happening that's involving the higashikata family, right? I'm pretty sure the whole rock humans blending into society means that they're seen as humans too, and that their killings are being investigated by the police too. Even though the disintegrate, somethings telling me that somebody is watching all of those killings. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread