JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

Here's a theory that I came up with.

So why is the family in chapter 83 acting as if nothing had happened? Keep in mind that what is happening during the part where Joshu uses his tongue to lick Hato’s ear is 13 minutes before the Rokakaka harvest. Norisuke is dead and Daiya asks Tsurugi if he can go upstairs to call him. What’s happening with Yasuho, Joshu and Tooru is 2 hours before the harvest. What am I getting at, i think that Daiya will erase the memory of Joshu, Jobin (if he Is alive), Hato and Mistuba.
Why do I think that? Chapter 8 page 13 we can see that there are 4 chess pieces that we don’t know who they belong to. But in chapter 83 page 30 there are 8 chess pieces. Who do they belong to? I don't think that Daiya goes around deleting people’s memory’s without a reason, so she may have a reason to do it on the family. The reason is what I’m not sure about. I hope someone can prove me wrong before Araki himself does.
Also, English isn’t my first language so I apologize just I case.

so what happened to this then, how does the spin combine with that

ZJ933BO.png

"Josuke's Soft & Wet produces bubbles that are a hybrid of Josefumi and Kira's abilities"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@soyblast The line could have two halves that create the appearance of a "seam" along the bubbles.

You’re thinking it’s just one continuous line, like —————, but it’s probably more like Josefumi’s line + Kira’s line = ————— [the point where they meet as one] —————, and when they rotate, the seam becomes visible (or at least more pronounced).

since there a chapter every 17 of each month there only 24 days left until we see some rolling bubble

Users who are viewing this thread