JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Kailua-Kona - Flight Waiting Time Part 3

I love jojo dude, I find everything so funny like I wasnt specting Paco to care about the cats and then arguing the guy might not be a bad person.
This new stand is just crazy. I think its more than camouflage because the car door was closed. Then Jodio opens it and the guy is there. There was no space for him to be just hiding there. Then he is kind of inside the wave? Other strange thing that happened last chapter was the bird flight. First I thought he jumped off that table but its doesnt look like this anymore.

THE CATS ARE ALIVE - THIS IS NOT A DRILL - THE CATS ARE ALIVE

as for recruiting the guy:
  • On one hand, it'd be interesting to work with a rock human this time around.

• On the other hand, dramatic irony and the jump to think maybe he could be recruited... can't help but get the feeling this will really lead into Jodio offing him, probably before he gets the chance to talk with the rest of the team. Like why would that occur to him? Has comedic and dramatic potential.

• But then back to the other hand, recruiting the rock human might ALSO mean having the cats join us, which I'm a fan of. Haven't had an animal be an actual part of the team since Iggy and, even though I'm personally more partial to dogs, they've shown to be pretty formidable and they could gain more personality over time that way, maybe merchandisable too. I know I got an Iggy plush.
Isn't he a confirmed psychopath? It would make sense for him to just off the guy there.
Also, I'm not sure if it was just a matter of translation or what, but the actual diagnosis was Antisocial Personality Disorder. Sociopathy, Psychopathy, and APD get lumped in together a lot because the symptoms of the mind that are very close together, but I did look into it and there are differences, at least more definitive answers than between sociopathy and psychopathy.

The biggest points I could personally find, to paraphrase the article I have here, psychos "lack control over their behavior and mood", whereas people with APD have very controlling and manipulative behavior guilt-free. "Those with APD manipulate other people but with a lot less intentional harm."

"Psychopathy is different than APD because of the intensity of the disease. Think of a psychotic episode as a voice that is much more difficult to appease. APD mostly presents itself as insecurity or an obsessive trait. Psychopathy is much more physical and much more interested in caring out dishonorable behavior."

So technically not as bad as being a psycho. Psycho-lite.

Not to be pedantic about it or anything. But I've seen even official releases confuse different mental disorders with each other and it's pretty annoying. Namely, at least in regards to anime/gaming, I remember Danganronpa 1 (and I'm a fan, believe me, but) where a character was revealed to have Multiple Personality Disorder/ Dissociative Identity Disorder, and then the gameplay where you reveal it has you spell out "Schizo"... even though said character's condition had nothing to do with schizophrenia... they pretty much needed a longer word than "DID", but the names themselves would be too long and I guess they figured it was close enough... Rant over.

Guys let's not forget some guy said he'd be calling the police, it might be somewhat important for the next chapter

Imagine if the police is actually the two nasty cops of the first chapters, lol

Dex-chan lover
That was a cool lose-lose Jodio put him in.

Keeping this guy alive gives a chance for him to explain his Stand at the very least, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
If used defensively November Rain is basically unbeatable. This isn't a Jojo that's all about fighting first like all the last ones have been

Paco choking everyone was funny af and usagi being gay was not what I expected at all 😂😂 I hope this is brought up later

Users who are viewing this thread