JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 12 - His Name Is "Charmingman"

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, we got a backstory for this new guy already! And we're now progressing past the original theft.
But, indeed, who is the landowner? And how did Rohan know to go to the private property? Does he know the owner, or did he break in too?

Fed-Kun's army
It took his brother because he was of great value to Charmingman? Maybe?

Or I wonder if it's more that the lava tubes are wall eyes and that the lava rock is a result of an ability being given to the rocks there. Maybe the brother got given an ability that forces him to become water and slip inside the hole? Like, that sucks shit if so lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that moment where Jodio asks Charmingman about music before asking him literally anything else is a great example of why I enjoy this manga so much. Also, I love how this is probably Araki's way of hinting at what he's been listening to lately.

Dex-chan lover
I like the boss lady. She isn't too lenient, but she's also not unreasonable-she lets them explain themselves, and when she notices that the gemstone she just put away is suddenly back out, she doesn't freak the hell out-no, she's already planning her next move. Girlboss shit.

Users who are viewing this thread