JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 2 - The Japanese Person on Hawai'i Island

the end of part 6 included a joke where rohan was somehow able to keep releasing his manga on time through sped up time. i think it would be very funny if this is just that joke brought back. rohan wasn't inhumanly fast, he was simply immune to the effects of made in heaven (for some reason) and has passed from the previous universe into the current one like emporio. it would be a little silly but it would for sure get a laugh out of me.

Fed-Kun's army
the end of part 6 included a joke where rohan was somehow able to keep releasing his manga on time through sped up time. i think it would be very funny if this is just that joke brought back. rohan wasn't inhumanly fast, he was simply immune to the effects of made in heaven (for some reason) and has passed from the previous universe into the current one like emporio. it would be a little silly but it would for sure get a laugh out of me.
He wasn’t immune to the effects it’s just that heaven’s door could write entire chapters in seconds as long as Rohan was feeling inspired

Dex-chan lover
Rohan is just that fast a mangaka. We saw him making his pages in less than a second in DiU.

Also, people forget this is not the same universe from the end of SO. SBR, Jojolion and presumably this one are in yet another universe.

Betting that Matte Kudasai is secretly a time manip stand, love king crimson, real good band.

Dex-chan lover
Betting that Matte Kudasai is secretly a time manip stand, love king crimson, real good band.
Ok, so until you mentioned it I thought it was a japanese music-inspired stand, something we only had before with wakapipo and magenta magents (and even those sound english).

But... we kinda already know what it does? It turns into what is requested from the user.

But I can understand why you think so, since the name is translated to "wait, please".

I personally believe the fact the name is written as if making a request does indeed point out that becoming what is asked of it is its power. So I believe it could affect time, but would only be able to do so, if it even is, if someone requested it.

He wasn’t immune to the effects it’s just that heaven’s door could write entire chapters in seconds as long as Rohan was feeling inspired
i know that. i said it would be funny if it were the case that he was immune and this is the original rohan. reading comprehension.

Fed-Kun's army
i know that. i said it would be funny if it were the case that he was immune and this is the original rohan. reading comprehension.
Maybe you need to learn how to convey your messages properly, because what you intended to say and what you actually said were vastly different. I’m embarrassed on your English teacher’s behalf for your poor writing quality.

so is this still the new timeline or the old one? because Rohan is really messing with my perception of when this takes place

Dex-chan lover
so is this still the new timeline or the old one? because Rohan is really messing with my perception of when this takes place
that's the thing.

This is clearly the new timeline. We saw a brief glimpse of the family tree after all.
But Kishibe Rohan is too close to the original.

While some people may look alike, most of them were people on the Steel Ball Run that look like people that should not be there yet. As far as most can be concerned, they are just references. And Johnny Joestar? While he is clearly Johnathan Joestar, they both look and act completelly differently.

In Jojolion, while we can see how there is some of the original timeline people in the new ones, there is only one that is close enough in both name and appearence to be mistaken for the other:

Holly.

The think is, Holly Kujo is a housewife so pacifistic that when her Stand is forcefully awakened by DIO she cannot control it and is bedridden.
Holly Kira was an accomplished doctor that seemed to have some precognition skils, coupled with (caused by? that caused?) some some apparently unexplainable brain damage.

As similar as they may be, they are also very different.

Yet here we have Kishibe Rohan. Who has the same name and looks of the original timeline's, is also an accomplished manga author, and is apparently just as introvert.
As far as we know, he looks and acts just as the original timeline one... but we don't know much either.

Users who are viewing this thread