JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Search for the Diamond in the Mansion

Group Leader
At this point the next uploaded chapter may be prose: The investigation for a carbon formed mineral located in an inmense location formally called "A Mansion". ☠

Group Leader
At this point the next uploaded chapter may be prose: The investigation for a carbon formed mineral located in an inmense location formally called "A Mansion". ☠
Not sure I understand, all 3 translations of the title are accurate? It's just differences in style preference. The titles would all be the same regardless of upload order.

Group Leader
Not sure I understand, all 3 translations of the title are accurate? It's just differences in style preference. The titles would all be the same regardless of upload order.
Just making a silly joke, don't mind me 😂

Is Rohan studying about rock humans? Since he's Rohan I don't think it'd be too far off that he knows about them from morioh. Also, pretty good Part so far, just wished that there was a singular and more direct translation so that we don't miss any types of quotes or phrases, I chose this because it had the most views/reads so I thought that's the most translations to read from, but that's just a nit pick.

Users who are viewing this thread